New update for the library...
Right now you can write serious code and design good interface with new library features.
- Adds Adafruit font library for the text writing;
you can set dimension, color and bg about it.
- void setWidth(uint8_t d), void setHeight(uint8_t d), uint8_t getWidth(void), uint8_t getHeight(void)
to set and get all information from width and height
- void RotSetting(uint8_t m)
to set the display rotation from 0° to 270° degrees.
- char* toChar(uint8_t d)
to convert a number from 0 to 9 in a char.
- void drawChar(int16_t x, int16_t y, unsigned char c, uint32_t color, uint16_t bg, uint8_t size)
to draw a char to display.
- void print(char* text, uint32_t color, uint16_t bg, uint8_t size)
to print a formatted text in according to screen size.
If you change the direction rotation, the text adapts
itself in according with the rotation.
- void printN(char* text, uint32_t color, uint16_t bg, uint8_t size, uint8_t num)
to append a number to the text and print out everything.
Useful in case of data reporting.
It's all for this update. We remember you to follow our git space, if you want to add this library at your project.
See you next time.